I’ve released a new knitting pattern!
The sound of running water; the scent of green growing things; the taste of the blackberry you just picked from the bush. Lacy leaves frame an abundance of delicious blackberries in this bag. Choose a yarn with good stitch definition to make the lace stand out.
This pattern is both written and charted.
Tools and Materials:
- Yarn: 100 yd fingering or sport weight yarn
- Needles: Size 4 needles for your favorite circular techniques
- Notions: 1 or more stitch markers; 24” of 1/8” to 1/4” ribbon or cord for drawstring
- Gauge: Gauge is not important for this bag, but my stockinette gauge came in at 22 st/4”.
- Finished size: Approximately 6.5” x 8.5”